Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in Biosystems Engineering at the University of Arizona, you also become part of the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences family. The CALS family is committed to supporting each other, and as part of that, we offer scholarship money on top of the aid available from the University of Arizona. You can apply for $1 million in additional scholarships reserved specifically for our majors.
Scholarships for Biosystems Engineering Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for biosystems engineering majors within CALS.
- ABE Faculty Scholarship
- Agricultural Irrigation Engineering Scholarship
- Arizona Crop Improvement Association Scholarship
- Arizona Vegetable Growers Association/M.O. Best Student Support Scholarship
- Biosystems Engineering General Scholarship
- Drs. Marion K. and Donald C. Slack Scholarship
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Harold C. Schwalen Scholarship
- Howard V. and Margaret C. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- John C. Smith, Jr. Student Support Scholarship
- John Replogle Family Scholarship
- Kenneth A. Jordan Scholarship
- Rodgers Graduate Scholarship (Graduate Students Only)
- Scott E. Davis Memorial Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and American Seed Trade Association Scholarship
- Stanley Alcorn Scholarship
- Steven E. Feffer Memorial Scholarship
Ask Your Advisor About Financial Aid Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.